Thursday 10 December 2015

Audience Feedback Survey

In order to understand how my target audience would respond to my magazine I have created an online survey using survey monkey. The survey consists of eight questions, and can be taken online following the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/W98WHXY 

Below is a screenshot of what my survey looks like to the audience when they follow the link.

My Online Survey
After I had received what I thought was an acceptable amount of responses (15) I collected the responses and put the screenshots into a word document. These results are below.









The results have shown me that most of my target audience think that my magazine looks professional and accurately represents the conventions of a rock music magazine. Overall, I am pleased with the results of my survey and will be making the necessary changes (e.g. improving the quality of my photography in the magazine). This will help my magazine to look more professional and therefore do better with the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment