Tuesday 24 November 2015

Front Cover Plan

I have created a quick plan for my music magazine front cover in word. I used an existing cover of the same genre in order to ensure that my magazine cover looks professional and uses common conventions of rock music magazines. I will create my cover using this design plan in In Design, and make necessary edits to the appearance once I can see what the final product will look like. The colour scheme I will use will be red, white, black and navy. I will conduct a photo shoot in order to get a photo for my front cover that will be appropriate to the genre.



Front Cover Plan


I based my front cover design on examples of real covers of rock/metal magazines in order to ensure that my magazine looks professional. Examples of these covers are below.



Front cover example #1 - Classic Rock magazine
Front cover example #2 - Metal Hammer magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment