Tuesday 6 October 2015

STUDENT MAGAZINE MARKET RESEARCH & PLANNING

I was asked to research and analyse examples of student magazine front covers in order to better understand the audience and how to create my own. 
Student magazine cover examples research
 
I then created a mock up version of my own student magazine front cover based on the research and analysis I have conducted.

My student magazine cover mock up
 
I was also asked to research and analyse examples of  magazine contents pages in order to better understand the audience and how to create my own. 
 
Magazine contents page examples research (1) 
Magazine contents page examples research (2) 
 
I then created a mock up version of my own magazine contents page based on the research and analysis I have conducted.


My contents page mock up

No comments:

Post a Comment